SAVE THE DATE:
Spring 2019 CME Meeting in Anchorage
The Alaska Osteopathic Medical Association, in conjunction with the Alaska Chapter of the American College of Physicians, will hold its Alaska ACP and AKOMA CME 2019 May 2–4 in Anchorage, AK.
- Conveniently located at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa in Anchorage, AK.
Room reservation information will be posted when it becomes available.
- Early Bird registration rates will be available through Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- CME topics include:
- Use of Mobile Health Technology for Medication Adherence, with Christopher Blosser, MD
- Recent Updates in Rheumatology, with Ross Tanner, DO
- Molecular Diagnostics: The Benefits, Costs, and Reliability of Rapid Infection Detection, with Andrea Cabellero, MD
- OMT Workshop with Crystal Martin, DO
- Stroke and Vaccine Update
- Maintenance of Certification Module