Spring 2017 CME Meeting in Anchorage
The Alaska Osteopathic Medical Association, in conjunction with the Alaska Chapter of the American College of Physicians, will hold its Alaska ACP and AKOMA CME 2017 April 20–22 in Anchorage, AK.
- Conveniently located at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa in Anchorage, AK. Rooms available at a special rate of $99/night – please call (907) 276-8700 to reserve your room
- Early Bird rate are available before March 1, 2017
- Daily registration rates are available
- CME topics include:
- Diabetes: Technologies and Medications
- Thyroid Nodule Management in 2017
- Pulmonary Case Discussions and MOC Status
- Contemporary Management of Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Approaches
- Physician Well-being and Burnout
- Natural Disaster/Terrorism Physician Preparedness
- MOC SEP module – Hospital Medicine Update
To register online, visit ACP online.