CME Meeting 2019
May 2-4, 2019
The Alaska Chapter of the American College of Physicians and the Alaska Osteopathic Medical Association will hold their annual combined CME Meeting May 2–4 in Anchorage, AK.
- Conveniently located at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa in Anchorage. There are a limited number of rooms reserved under ACP AKOMA CME at a rate of $101 per night. Please call (907) 276-8700 to reserve your room and ask for the ACP AKOMA CME 2019 room block. NOTE: Discounted rate and room block is only held until April 10. Regular rates will apply for all reservations thereafter.
- Early Bird registration is now closed.
- Highlights will include:
- Use of Mobile Health Technology for Medication Adherence, with Christopher Blosser, MD
- Diabetes Update 2019, with Ross Tanner, DO
- Molecular Diagnostics: The Benefits, Costs, and Reliability of Rapid Infection Detection, with Andrea Cabellero, MD
- OMT Workshop with Crystal Martin, DO – An Osteopathic Approach to Common Clinical Problems
- Immunization and Communication: How to Deal with Vaccine Hesitant and Anti-Vaccine Families in a Fact-Resistant World, with Dr. Robert Hopkins.
- Maintenance of Certification Module
- Banquet Dinner and Speaker
Additional information—including speaker details, brochure, and registration information—are posted online.