CME Meeting 2019
May 2, 2019 N/A
The Alaska Chapter of the American College of Physicians and the Alaska Osteopathic Medical Association will hold their annual combined CME Meeting May 2–4 in Anchorage, AK.
- Conveniently located at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa in Anchorage. Special rate of $110 before April 10th, 2019.
- Early Bird registration rates will be available through Wednesday, March 13th.
- Highlights will include:
- Use of Mobile Health Technology for Medication Adherence, with Christopher Blosser, MD
- Recent Updates in Rheumatology, with Ross Tanner, DO
- Molecular Diagnostics: The Benefits, Costs, and Reliability of Rapid Infection Detection, with Andrea Cabellero, MD
- OMT Workshop with Crystal Martin, DO
- Stroke and Vaccine Update
- Maintenance of Certification Module
- Banquet Dinner and Speaker
Additional information—including speaker details, brochure, and registration information—are posted online.