Spring 2018 CME Meeting
May 3, 2018
The Alaska Osteopathic Medical Association, in conjunction with the Alaska Chapter of the American College of Physicians, will hold its Alaska ACP and AKOMA CME 2018 May 3–5 in Anchorage, AK.
- Conveniently located at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa in Anchorage, AK. Rooms available at a special rate (available until April 10, 2018) of $100/night –
please call (907) 276-8700 to reserve your room and ask for the
ACP AKOMA CME 2018 room block.
- Early Bird registration rates are available before March 15, 2018
- CME topics include:
- Point of Care Ultrasound: The Stethoscope of the Future, and hands on ultrasound workshop
- 2017 Update in Hospital Medicine—Maintenance of Certification Module
- Health Policy and Advocacy in Tumultuous Times
- Opioid Use Disorder: The Disease and Treatment (meets the new state of AK requirements for 2-hour CME on opioid use)
- Rock Thrown into the Pond: Mission to Serve in Malawi
Download a copy of the CME conference program.
IMPORTANT NOTE: AKOMA members must call or fax in their registration form in order to receive the AKOMA membership discount. You will not be able to receive a discount if you register online. Instead, print a copy of the registration form which you can download here.
To more information and to register, visit ACP online.